Terms of Location-Based Service
These terms govern the location-based services provided by BUCKETPLACE CO., LTD. (“Bucketplace”, “we”, “us” or “our”) in Ohouse App to users(“you”).
- Location-Based Services: We can use your location data(meaning " any data that is derived from a device and that is used or intended to be used to locate a consumer within a geographic area that is equal to or less than the area of a circle with a radius of”) information to show state and city on your profile page and on the contents that you have created.
- Fees for Location-Based Services: We do not charge users for location-based services, but data charges may be incurred when you are using location-based services.
- Minors: If you are under the age of 18, please do not attempt to register for Ohouse app or provide personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: Any dispute related to the Location-Based Services,
- shall be settled in accordance with the law of the Republic of Korea,
- and may be brought to Seoul Central District Court.
- Contact Information: If you have any question or concern regarding our location-based services, please seek our Help Center or contact the Bucketplace Privacy Operations Team using the information provided below.
- Data Protection Officer: Tae Ho, Kuk (CPO/CISO)
- Telephone Number: (+82) 1670-0876
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org